Friday 29 May 2009

Superstar Sibling

If there's one area in my life I feel truly blessed, it's my family - in this instance I'm speaking of my parents & 2 younger siblings - we are incredibly close, extremely supportive & fiercely protective of each other!

I have made the following card for my brother - he is a true gentlemen in every sense of the word & absolutely adored by myself, our Sister & Mother. My children love him so much and on his part, he can barely go a few days without wanting to see them (I'm actually welling up!)....

Recipe (all PTI): Stamps - Star Prints & Men of Life / Paper - 2008 Bitty Star Basics / Cardstock - Ocean Tide, Aqua Mist & True Black / Ink Pad - True Black / Other - Spellbinder Nestabilities

Thanks for listening to my sentimental babble (lol) & enjoy your Friday!

Love Stephanie xxx

12 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a gorgeous card, looks very classic and classy! thank you for sharing, hugs Linda x

Sarah B said...

Oh I really envy you Steph, I lost my brother almost 20years ago, when he was 21 year sold. Although we fought like cat and dog we were incredibly close too, I still miss him after all this time, Its a great card, Take care

Hugs SarahB X

Ann said...

Ahhhh, that's a lovely post Steph. I used to really want a brother when I was a child - I've 3 sisters! And this is a lovely card - just right for a man. Elegant!

Emma said...

What a beautiful person you are Steph. You are all so lucky to have each other. A real classy card with crisp colour tones x

Unknown said...

Aww that's really lovely Steph and so nice that you're all so close, a gorgeous card too

Jan xx

cardsandacuppa said...

How lovely for you all to be so close, I have the same wish for my kids too :0) Great card too, love the colours and the simple, elegant layout.
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Unknown said...

What a lovely story Steph - Thanks for sharing - How fab to be so close :-D

I love the card too - very classy and just stunning

Bekka
x

Aimes said...

Steph you've got me all teary eyed *blub*! I have 3 brothers and we're all very protective of each other too! In fact, I think my big brothers protect me a little too much at times LOL!
Been playing with your NEW PTI goodies I see?! Love that stamp set, and the papers too. Can't wait to play with my new goodies - I'm jealous you've managed to have a play already!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Caryn said...

Aw Steph you old softy!! How lovley to have such a close family. Gorgeous card - I bet he'll be made up with it.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Tina Spohn said...

A perfect card for a perfect brother. It´s so gorgeous and the colors are very pretty. :)

Hugs Tina

Amy said...

What a lovely card (but still very masculine)! It's so wonderful to have a brother like yours. : )

Caro's Kaartjes said...

What a great card you've made for your brother. It think you are very blessed with such a great family. And your brother will be very proud of you. So nice you've made such a super card for him!