Wednesday 29 July 2009

July resolution

I've made a resolution to use my older PTI sets more. I actually made this card a while ago when I first got the fab Tea For Two set and have barely touched it since, the newer sets have gone to the top of the pile and all the older ones are feeling neglected (sob!).... so from now on I'm going to make the effort to dust them off and give them some lovin' ;) Well apart from today that is lol - I've just received some goodies from the latest release and my oh my...!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Kate x

Recipe:
(All Papertrey Ink unless stated)

Stamps - Tea for Two
Card/Papers - Kraft/Vintage Cream/Green Tea Leaves
Ink - Ocean Tides
Ribbon - Ocean Tides
Other - White and Cream Buttons/ Threading water punch (Fiskars)/Linen Thread (SU)

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Kate - Love this set - I only just got it and played for the first time last night - no cards jet - just playing you understand. Love what you have done with it here :-D

Emma said...

What a perfect combination, beautiful stamps and amazing creativity - you can't go wrong really ;D

Great to have you back in the land of blog :D

Emma x

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I love the colours. It should be compulsory to get something old (I think this means anything over a month old!) out once a week - I think a few of us would be suprised at what we actually have in our craft stash!
Clare x

Vicki said...

Oh Kate, this is so lovely I just love the pti papers and accessories, I wish we had a uk stockist! :(

Hugs

Vicki x

Tina Spohn said...

Oh Kate, I love this Set - well, I just got it last month. *lol*

Your card is elegant and stylish.

Hugs, Tina

Julie said...

I love this card and i really love this stamp set - i can feel a purchase coming on:)
Take Care - Ju xx

Taheerah said...

Gorgeous card Kate! I got my goodies on the weekend - what d'ya get this month?!!

AuroraDawn said...

Really beautiful card Kate, I don't think there is a bad PTI set ;O)

AD
xXx

Aimes said...

Well judging from the package that arrived this morning, I'm gonna find it tough to not play with just the new stuff ;D
Lovely card with such pretty colours!
Good luck with the resolution hun!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Victoria said...

nice gentle colours on this one. You've given me food for thought, I have so much older stuff I haven't used in a long time. Maybe I should!

Victoria
x

Steph said...

Gorgeous card. x

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is a fab card :-) I love the teapot and the ssentiment is perfect ! Love the papers too :-)

Luv
Lorraine x x

Mandy said...

Absolutely stunning Kate !!

Mandy

simplyfairies said...

My cuppa card... truly fab....

Michelle Short said...

This is beautiful Kate, I love the colours xx