Wednesday 17 March 2010

Baby and bunnies

Good morning and a very happy St Patrick's Day!

My Baby Bitty Blessings set saved the day with this card! A friend asked me to make an aquamarine coloured Christening card with an image of bunnies at the bottom of the cross - luckily the little bunnies in the baby set were a perfect size!



Recipe:

Stamps - Everyday Blessings(PTI)/Bitty Baby Blessings(PTI)
Card - Stamper's Select White/Aqua Mist
Paper - Pretty Pastels
Other - Copic Sketch Markers/Oval Nestabilities/Aqua Mist Twill ribbon (PTI)/computer generated sentiment

I made a reverse image of the bunny by stamping it onto a flat piece of rubber which I then stamped on the other side of the cross - I just had to go over the outline a bit with a Copic drawing pen.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget there's still plenty of time to enter our current challenge!

Kate x

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow Kate this is gorgeous - the colouring is beautiful!