Monday 22 March 2010

Challenge: Easter/Spring is here!

Hello and welcome to another challenge! I know it's come around very quickly but Easter is nearly upon us, so it seemed fitting for us to set an Easter theme challenge!

If you don't own any Easter stamps do feel free to make a 'Spring' themed card instead!

I decided to use a zingy colour combo for mine - maybe not a traditional Easter colour combination but I love it!



Recipe:

Stamps - Take Three Spring
Ink - Summer Sunrise
Card - Stamper's Select White/Summer Sunrise/Raspberry Fizz
Paper - Pretty Pastels
Other - Summer Sunrise & Raspberry Fizz buttons/corner rounder punch


Here's Aimes:
"Well I don't actually own any Easter stamps *gasp* we tend to focus on the scoffing of Easter treats rather than exchanging cards LOL! With this in mind, I decided to make a little treat box to fill with mini-eggs to celebrate spring/Easter. I was planning on using some yummy mini eggs as props for my photo but they've gone missing....;D"


Box Recipe

Stamps: Daily Designs/Daily Design Sentiments/Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: Versamark/Dark Chocolate/Summer Sunrise
Cardstock: Spring Moss/Melon Berry/Vintage Cream
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities/Lemon Tart Grosgrain Ribbon/Melon Berry Vintage Button/White Button Twine/Scalloped Edged Scissors


As our featured stamper, here is Katie's beautiful sample:

Easter Blessings Card – Recipe

PTI “Tags for Spring” – Stamp collection
PTI Bitty Box Basics 2008 cardstock (Dark Chocolate)
PTI Perfect Match Cardstock (Summer Sunrise)
PTI Button (Summer Sunrise)
Other products used: Papermania gems, Memento “Rich Cocoa” ink, white card, cord,
Tools used: Martha Stewart Embossed, zig zag bord
er punch, Cutter Bee

Here are the details:

* All entries must contain at least one PTI product to qualify

* To enter, use our inlinkz thingy at the bottom of this post. If you're having problems then just leave a comment with a link to your post featuring the project on your blog or online gallery.

* Worldwide entries are more than welcome to share the inspiration, but unfortunately prizes can only be shipped within Europe!

* Challenge closes on Monday, April 5th 2010 at 9.00am GMT

* A winner will be chosen at random to receive this collection of PTI Goodies:

1 sheet of each design of PTI's Turning a New Leaf DP (8x8, 6 sheets in total) and a whole new roll of dark chocolate grosgrain ribbon!

Have fun!

Kate, Aimes and Katie xxx

11 comments:

Emma said...

Wooooooo ladies, another veritable feast for mine crafty eyes. Amazing colours on your easter card Kate - loving the hot choicess. Aimes you rule the sweet treat holders - adorable ickle birdie too :D and Katie - so elegant and a clever choice of colours too.

Count me in on this one - I will see what I can do :D

AuroraDawn said...

Oh wow gorgeous cards you've all made, not sure if I own a single Easter stamp!! but I will find a way to enter this one ...

Daniela F. said...

I don't own any Easter stamps, too! Let's see were that leads me ;o) Your three cards are so different yet stunning each in its own way!! :)

Ginger Claire said...

A fabulous challenge and beautiful inspiration.
Ginger x

Antje said...

I haven't done anything for Easter yet, may be this challenge will hlep! At least the DT cards are so, so inpireing!! TFS

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

These are beautiful Kate and Aimes, thank you to everyone for such lovely comments xx

Antje said...

I don't have any Easter stamps, but my new order from PTI order just arrived and I thought the leaves will make a good Easter-spring feeling ;)

Mandy said...

Fabulous challenge and projects.

Mandy
x

Chris said...

Lovely creations as always girls! I don't have any Easter stamps apart from the tiny one in Mixed Messages so I hope the bunch of daffs will do!

Ann said...

Great projects as usual - how can we compete! Katie I LOVE the way you've photographed your gorgeous card so beautifully.

Lorena said...

Hi everyone! Just discovered this blog and I'm SO glad!!! I may be the only PTI lover from Spain, lol!!!
Love everyones creations, lots of talent all over this place!
Hugs from Madrid :)