Wednesday 22 June 2011

Reverse Masking - Make It Monday challenge.

Don't know about you but when Nichole launched her new  "Make It Mondays" challenge I was full of good intentions and thought I'd be trying out the techniques every week.  Well, it's now at Week #20 and I have entered it a grand total of .....once!  So, without further ado, here is my second go at a MIM Challenge.  This week it's "Reverse Masking" and all the deets are HERE.

I die cut the middle sized star from the Stars die set and used it to mask an outline into which I stamped one of the paint-splattery-type stamps from Grunge Me in Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores and Summer Sunrise.  The Happy Birthday is from Enjoy The Ride, the "6" is from Banner Builder and "Today" is selectively stamped from the Celebrate Today stamp in Mega Mixed Messages.

Right, off for a cuppa!
Caryn xxx

4 comments:

Emma said...

Oooooh this is SO COOL Caryn - I absolutely love the technicolour water splashes - all round brill :D

Wendy ten Hove said...

I loooove it! It's sooo much fun and pretty colors! Amazing card! Hope you win!
Hugs, Wendy

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Fantastic Card! I love the reverse masking! Another to do on my list of things to try! Thanks for sharing Hugs,Tee

Cathygel said...

Oooooh what a wonderful card!
Hugs