Friday 19 August 2011

Hello, hello....

...Aimes here. Reporting from a mountain.....of washing and chores!

As much as I love going on holiday, I always dread the return jobs of unpacking, washing, etc...After I've caught up with it all, I feel like I need another holiday LOL!

So I'm just popping by here to share a couple of 'hello' cards to assure you that I'm still here!

Hello

And here's another that proves that I'm on a bit of a sentiment-placement kick too!

Hello

Gotta love that Modern Basics set: I find that every time I play with it I can create graphic style cards that totally float my boat :)

Well it's Friday so I'm off to tackle more chores before hoping to have a nice relaxing (and inky) weekend!

Aimes
x

Card Deets
{Hello}
Stamps: Modern Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: London Fog (Memento)/Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink)/Grey (Craft Supply)
Accessories: Pink Vintage Button (Papertrey Ink)


{Hello}
Stamps:
Modern Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Orange Zest, Lavender Moon (Papertrey Ink)/Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock: True Black, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Promarker (Letraset)/Fresh Snow Twill Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)/Chompy! (Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers)

5 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Super cards! I'm drawn to the first one. Like the soft grey and pink colors. And I agree, one always needs a vacation after the vacation! Enjoy your weekend. Hugs! Carol

Unknown said...

your blog is realy great - thanks for the inspiration
greetings
Anja

Lynn said...

Gorgeous Aimes!

Caryn said...

Very CAS-tastic Aimes - fabulous. I don't have that set - may have a play with it when we have our crafty get-together!!
(Assuming you bring it with you!!!)

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Karen M said...

Aimes, those cards are really very pretty. Love the top one especially xx